Sunday, July 12, 2009

No topic!!

Its been so long since I've written a blog!! I tried to think what should be my next blog about!! But I don't have a topic today!! As my board examinations are approaching, my sense of imagination hides behind the concepts of physics, principles of derivatives and a lot more study material. Not just this but my mind is occupied by the tension to beat the result!! Though I'm an above average student I'm still finding ways to be the best!! And for I'm so busy these days, I have not been to any mall or any new exciting place I can write about!! But yes my sister is haveing fun and I'm happy for her!! I can read her blogs and perhaps find a new topic!! Till then, let's have a break!!

2 comments:

  1. Golly!! I want to get rid of my spelling mistakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can edit your posts if you want :P

    ReplyDelete