Sunday, July 5, 2009

I hate Teenage!!

Being a girl I should love my teenage period... But no, I hate it.. When I was kid I was innocent
and liked staying at home.. But now I have trouble staying at home.. I feel like going out for a movie, shopping or just a lunch with any nice friend or even my sissy!! I am about to turn 18 and still I have so many boundations in every context.. I can't wear what I want to, I can't go out alone, I can't watch a movie with my friends.. I feel so stuck.. Two of my nicest friends, whom I want to keep for my whole life, keep on asking me for a trip to their homes, for a stay over or a movie.. But I always refuse because I'm not allowed... Goshh!!! I feel like running away and pullind my hair!! I'm so frustrated!! There are some things for which I'm said that I'm old enough and some for which I'm too young to even think of it.. I am in a dilemma that after all what should I like and what not.. About apparels, I feel like wearing shorts, dresses and tankies but I'm not allowed.. About hanging out, I feel like going to a nice mall, watching movies, going to historic places or may be a stay over at a friend's place... but I'm not allowed.. Even about chocolates, I'm always said that kids eat chocolate and I'm not a kid anymore... What am I? Who am I? Not that I don't have an Identity but individuality... I'm pretty confident that my parents think nice about me... They don't have ant grudges with me.. But their refusal hurts me a lot.. For some or the other reason, they find excuses for me to stay at home... Now I've found what I have to do in my leisure time... MY GUITAR AND NOVELS... I guess they are the only friends in need and in deed!! But I'll keep waiting for that day when I'll have my car and would go out anywhere I want to, not by asking but telling...

2 comments:

  1. yeah.. m quite impressed with this blog.. its nt a problem of yurs alone.. its a perfect picturesketch of a teenager.. its the age yu are goin thru.. its very much common at yur age.. probably yur parents mite b gettin strict wid yu or yur decisions, i dunno wot d reason cud be.. surely dey are pretty much concerned abt yu, as yu hvnt been out alone anytime in the past.
    Bt no movie et'al.. god bless yu.

    its d dwindling era of yur life as yu cud divert yurself anywhere yu mite find interesting if dey let yu alone wid yur decisions.. m nt sayin yu'll take a wrong decision, bt dre's sm possibility in it.. dnt get upset wid it. try to deal wid it. make a situation accordin to their preferences or make some modifications which mite suite yu both.. find sumthin interesting in it.. maybe yu cud invite up yur frnds at yur place for a stay over. or watch movies on dvds at yur place only wid yur frdns..

    if still yu wana go out den clearly ask dem if yu cud really go out wid d frnds whom dey knw.. maybe at sum nearby place. dat wud really be a stress buster for yu, as boards are approachin as well.. sit wid dem and share yur veiws on it..

    if dat doesnt e1 work den.. c yu after boards dear.. haha.. really .. dnt get upset wid it. its quite natural at dis age as yur parents are being possesive wid yu.. chill out.. yu are a dude.. yu'll find out sumthin out f it. i knw so..

    alwayz remember
    " yu'll alwayzz get wot yu deserve, al yu need is lil bit f patience. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog ka coment ek aur blog!!! awesome!!! hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete