Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yes I made F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Oh come on readers... Stop complaining about my late sttendence... I have my busy college and then had my exams and then holidays... had a blast!!
But missed a really good friend of mine...
Well. my college is great. Its in Greater Noida under UPTU so technically it should have weird people. As in like really weird who think that city girls are mean and full of attitude.. but trust me, its just a myth... look at me. I'm so attitude-less and dumb...
Never mind. I made pretty much great friends there. Especially a girl... No I mean I'm perfectly straight but had no girl friend. I made a girlfriend. SUR. My sister... Soul sister..I hardly know her. But she is exactly like me...  Love her totally.
And then I have a friend SAKSH. Super Duper awesome... He thinks people hate him... but I like him rather love him as a friend.. I know I can count on him and so can he... Whenever I'm standing alone in a crowd confused what to do, where to go and whome to talk, I find him somehow... He's always there. He better be... hehe..
And then I have MAY. He was earlier in my tuition class... We used to hate each other. Fought like hell. But now we are buddies... Love him so much. He saves me all the time... Everytime I'm into a trouble cz of my stupidity I find MAY, standing there waiting for me and when I'm done with all the clumpsyness, he takes me out of it.
All of 'em have there impoortance in life. I don't know what I mean to 'em but they mean a lot to me.
Love 'em completely.

P.S. Yes i had a fight with MAY. As usual... BUt will be sorted out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment