Thursday, August 6, 2009

Feedback on Feedbacks!!

After my five blogs, I was told that my blogs are really boring!!! Golly it was totally beyond my imagination!!! After all I was considered to be a funny and joyful girl!!! I was so shocked!!! I thought to myself whether my blogs are really boring??? Oh well!!! As a beginner I needed appreciation but everyone who read my blog told me that my blogs are personal!!! But as my blog is named “My Observatory” so it has to be about what I observe in my routine!!!
When I started, I was told that I am suppose to write what I observe in my school, in a movie or may be at a market place... and so I did!!! And here comes my worst comment which was not expected at all!!! One of my friends told me that my writing style was boring and she didn’t expect this from me!!! I was so demoralised!!! But everyone around you cannot always support you!! So I took it as a comment and wrote another blog!! Yep the one on “Technology”!!! It was cool!!! My friends liked it!! I liked it and even my teacher liked it!!! So I don’t care about that one comment!!! Putting down your thoughts is not as easy as it seems!!!
So miss commentator... I would love it if you like my blog and if not... Try to start your own and wait for the comments!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie,

    You say your blog is just about your observations and thoughts. Not everyone in the world can like what you observe/think. So there is no need to be demoralized :)

    As a writer (or as a person for that matter), you should learn to take critism in a healthy way. Don't feel bad, try to improve and do better. If people don't tell you what's wrong, you will never know and never improve!

    I think you are doing a good job of maintaining a blog along with your school and other stuff. Keep up the good work and before you know it, you will be better than the best!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you support dee!!! I'm not exactly demoralised but i'm just introspecting myself!!! anyways you'll always appreciate my efforts!!! thanks!!

    P.S. thanks for changing the skin of my blog!!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete