Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sister love!!

The best gift I ever got in my life - my sister!! Though we have a huge age difference but we are BFF. When we were in school, she used to wake my up and never refused to help me in my homework. I remember in my seventh grade, she woke up all night just to teach me for my Math exam. I wonder if she was so serious about her studies. We used to share everything, we still do but now we stay in different continents. We even get ill at the same time, no matter how far we are. I don't need any friend in my life becouse i have her... Like a tree can protect anyone from heat, she protects me from every negative vibration... she's the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww my baby... I love you too... :D thanks for the post! We will be together soon!!!

    love love!

    ReplyDelete